Fire Shaft TBS
Fire testing system with square shaped gas burner for testing the reaction to fire of building materials and structural elements according to DIN 4102-15 for classification into the fire classes A1, A2, B1
The innovative control and data acquisition of the TBS from TAURUS Instruments features easy operation and intuitive user guidance. Operation at the measuring and control cabinet “TBS Control“ with integrated Single Board Computer, operating system Windows 10 and the TBS 2016 software is carried out / done via high resolution color touch display. Therefore the manual controls such as switches, controllers and buttons are no longer needed and the condition of the testing system is clearly displayed and critical operating errors are prevented by the system. With the control unit all test data is completely stored, analyzed and recorded.
Well thought out details, combined with the use of high quality materials guarantee a long product life and a low degree of wear and tear of the TBS test system.
- Double-walled furnace, stainless steel door with fire-resistant glazing, and mineral fiber insulation
- Insulated stainless steel discharge ventilation shaft for protection against aggressive gases with bidirectional probe, NiCrNi thermocouples and light measurement system
- Incoming / supply air shaft with controlled fan for constant flow of incoming air, bidirectional probe, NiCrNi thermocouples
- Square shaped methane burner with 32 stainless steel burner nozzles with ignition burner und flame detector
- Steel sample holder frame for 4 samples
- Gas installation with digital gas flow controllers, pressure controllers and magnetic valves
- 4 reference samples, steel with NiCrNi thermocouples
- Measuring and control unit “TBS Control“ with SBC, 32 GB SSD, Windows 10, 10.1“ color touchscreen, measuring and control modules and RS232 interface
- 19“ PC rack, PC, monitor, printer
- Single license for software TBS 2016