Flooring Radiant Panel TBB
System for the reaction to fire tests for floorings – determination of the burning behavior using a radiant heat source according to EN ISO 9239-1 for classification according to Euro classes A2, B, C and D
The innovative control and data acquisition of the TBB from TAURUS Instruments features easy operation and intuitive user guidance. Operation at the measuring and control cabinet “TBB Control“ with integrated Single Board Computer, operating system Windows 10 and the TBB 2016 software is carried out / done via high resolution color touch display. Therefore the manual controls such as switches, controllers and buttons are no longer needed and the condition of the testing system is clearly displayed and critical operating errors are prevented by the system. With the control unit all test data is completely stored, analyzed and recorded.
Well thought out details, combined with the use of high quality materials guarantee a long product life and a low degree of wear and tear of the TBB test system.
- Test chamber with calcium silicate lining, flap with fire resistant glazing, extractable mounting plate for sample holder, exhaust pit with light measurement system, 2 NiCrNi mantle thermocouples, bidirectional probe, hot-wire anemometer, radiation pyrometer, heat flow meter according to Schmidt-Boelter and linear guided burning distance recorder
- Stainless steel exhaust hood for protection against aggressive gases
- Gas fueled radiant panel, aluminum, steel, silicate with check valve
- Stainless steel row gas burner with pneumatic shifting option with ignition device, flame detector and check valve
- Stainless steel sample holder with 4 quick release fasteners for easy sample insertion
- Gas installation with digital gas flow controllers, pressure controllers and magnet valves
- Measuring and control unit “TBB Control“ with SBC, 32 GB SSD, Windows 10, 10.1“ color
touchscreen, measuring and control modules and RS232 interface
- 19“ PC rack, PC, monitor, printer
- Single license software TBB 2016