Non-Combustibility Test Furnace TNB
Fire testing device for non-combustibility test of building products with electrical heating tube according to DIN EN ISO 1182 for classification into the classes A1 and A2
The measuring and control unit “TNB Control“ with its integrated Single Board Computer with operating system Windows 8.1, the software TNB 2016 and the high resolution color touch display is used for setting parameters and controlling the test furnace in standalone mode. Automatic digital control and monitoring for linear increase of the furnace temperature guarantee an extended product lifespan of the heating element. Through use of innovative digital measuring technology a high degree of stability and reproducibility is achieved.
Numerous interfaces such as RS232, USB and Gigabit Ethernet enable connectivity to peripheral devices for fast and convenient export and transfer of all relevant data. The connection to an external PC or notebook allows for extensive data analysis and printing of test reports according to the relevant standards.
The highly stable power supply of the TNB testing system is suitable for all common international power networks and completely compensates for supply voltage fluctuations. Well thought out details, combined with the use of high quality materials guarantee a long product life and a low degree of wear and tear of the TNB test system.
- High quality coated steel base frame for stable positioning of the furnace
- Stainless steel casing with precision heating tube for long-term maintenance free use
- Metal mirror with stand for safe observation of the sample
- Sample holder with basket from heat resistant CrNi alloy
- Copper calibration block with NiCrNi-thermocouple
- 4 NiCrNi-thermocouples for measuring furnace temperature
- Measuring and control unit “TNB Control“ with SBC, 32 GB SSD, Windows 8.1, 7“ color touchscreen, measuring and control modules and interfaces 1x RS232, 2x USB,1x Gigabit Ethernet
- Single license for software TNB 2016