TPRD – Smoke Density Test Device for pyrotechnics
Device for measuring smoke density for testing pyrotechnical smoke signals / smoke generators with light measurement system according to the pyrotechnics guideline and ISO 15736
Compact design combined with the use of high quality materials guarantee an extended product life and reduce wear and tear of the TPRD system as well as cleaning and maintenance efforts, increase safety and make daily work at the laboratory much easier. The connection to a PC or notebook in combination with the software TPRD 2016 enables data acquisition, storage and comprehensive analysis.
Optional accessories make calibration, operation and cleaning of the components much easier.
- Stainless steel base frame with roll chassis, Platform for sample and accessories
- Flue gas duct with regulated exhaust air fan for precise exhaust air speed, light measurement system, 2
- NiCrNi-thermocouples, digital anemometer and ignition burner
- Mounting flange for light emitter and light receiver with connection for air purge
- Compressor with control unit and flow meter
- Measuring and control module with USB interface
- Filter set for calibration, 6 optical filters, positioning cross, transport case (optional)
- Single license for software TPRD 2016